Saturday, June 2, 2012

Destiny's Dwellers available for purchase!

Destiny's Dwellers is the first book in a planned trilogy that follows the adventures of fifteen-year-old Destin Shaw as he navigates an afterlife of drama, evil, betrayal and sacrifice. This was the first novel I ever completed to a first draft (several years ago). I'd actually shelved it--because it was a travesty of the English language--but one day I let a friend read it. She convinced me to rewrite and polish the prose. I'm glad I did. Thanks, Kerry!

I want to thank my beta readers for their time and insights, Aelise Davis for her work on the cover and Judy Reveal for her editing services.

Destiny's Dwellers will be exclusive to Amazon for the first ninety days of release, so get your copy today!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you didn't leave this one on the shelf. What a wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete